Manitoba Gambling Research Program Reminder of Upcoming Closing Dates

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members.

Reminder of Upcoming Closing Dates

We want to remind you that the following closing dates are approaching:

Small Grants (up to $50,000)     February 24, 2016
Studentships (up to $60,000)     March 9, 2016
Letter of Intent (LOI) for Large Grants (up to $450,000)  March 23, 2016

Conference Grants (up to $2,000) accepted year-round
Only Manitoba researchers and students are eligible for Conference Grants. Applicants do not have to be presenting to be eligible to apply.

Upcoming Canadian Gambling Conferences:
AGRI's Understanding Gambling: Mechanisms and Predictors, held in Banff from April 7-9, 2016.
The CCGR Pre-Conference Workshop "Digital Engagement: How the Web Changes Recruitment, Data Collection, and User Feedback" will be held in Banff on Thursday, April 7, 2016.
RGC's Discovery, held in Toronto from April 19-21, 2016.

The Manitoba Gambling Research Program supports the development of high quality research that enables the evidence-based advancement of responsible gambling programs, and problem gambling prevention and treatment. Research opportunities are available for researchers across Canada.

To apply, or for more information regarding the program and application process, please visit our website at www.manitobagamblingresearch.com

Or contact:

Carly Sacco, M.A.
Social Responsibility Research Analyst
info@manitobagamblingresearch.com
(204) 957-2500 ext. 2417
1-800-265-3912 ext. 2417

Confidentiality Warning:
This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential, and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, conversion to hard copy or other use of this message (and/or attachments) is strictly prohibited. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Thank you.