Weston Brain Institute Outstanding Achievement Award - Nominations open

The Office Of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

cid:image001.jpg@01D17301.39B0BAA0

WESTON BRAIN INSTITUTE OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT AWARD

We are excited to announce that we are now accepting nominations for the Weston Brain Institute Outstanding Achievement Award.  This award recognizes a Canadian researcher of high character whose work has made a profound impact on accelerating the development of therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases of aging, and who has demonstrated exceptional leadership in the field.  The winner of this prestigious award will receive a $40,000 prize.

Nomination Deadline

April 25th 2016 at 2:00pm EDT

NOMINATE HERE

Award Announcement

July 2016

Visit our website for more information  or see the RFA.

Eligibility

Self-nominations are not permitted.

Nominees must be a researcher and/or clinician actively engaged in translational research on neurodegenerative diseases of aging, working in Canada at least 50% of the time, and appointed at a CRA qualified donee institution.

Selection Criteria

The nominee must have made exceptional contributions to accelerating the development of therapeutics for neurodegenerative diseases of aging.  In addition, the nominee must have a track record of exceptional leadership and high character.

The Institute welcomes inquiries about this award.  Please contact Cristina Tang at Cristina.Tang@weston.ca or 416-965-5356.

This email message is confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you received this message in error or are not the intended recipient, you should destroy the email message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained. Please inform us of the delivery error by return email. Thank you for your cooperation.

Le présent message électronique est confidentiel et peut être couvert par le secret professionnel. Il est à l’usage exclusif du destinataire. Si vous recevez ce message par erreur ou si vous n’en êtes pas le destinataire prévu, vous devez détruire le message et toute pièce jointe ou copie et vous êtes tenu de ne pas conserver, distribuer, divulguer ni utiliser tout renseignement qu’il contient. Veuillez nous informer de toute erreur d’envoi en répondant à ce message. Merci de votre collaboration.