DATE & LINK CORRECTION: SSHRC Insight Grants Workshop(s) Invitation and RSVP

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Please note that the workshop in July is on Wednesday, July 27th, NOT Friday, July 29th as previously advertised.

SSHRC Insight Grants Workshop(s) Invitation and RSVP

DATES:                      WednesdayJuly 27th or/and September 7th

TIME:                        10am - 12 noon
LOCATION:             AQ6106

For SFU faculty members planning to apply to the SSHRC Insight Grant competition this fall, Grants Facilitators Barbara Burkhardt and Beverly Neufeld are offering two workshops to take participants through the IG application process:

  • to maximize your chances of success by starting early, we are offering a workshop on July 27th from 10am-noon;
  • for those more comfortable leaving things to the last minute, we are offering a second session on September 7th from 10am-noon;
  • for those unsure which group they belong to, we are offering the opportunity to attend both workshops.

If you plan to attend the July 27th workshop, please RSVP again via web survey at this link: http://websurvey.sfu.ca/survey/247784001 ASAP.

Thank you, and apologies for the mix-up.