Funding Opportunity: National Fire Information Database Research Grants

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

*******
The Council of Canadian Fire Marshals and Fire Commissioners and the Canadian Association of Fire Chiefs are pleased to announce that funding is available for research projects using the newly formed National Fire Information Database to study patterns of fire incidents in Canada.

The deadline for proposals is Friday, December 16, 2016 for the 2017 funding cycle. Our Oversite Committee will make funding decisions in January 2017 and applicants will be notified of these by January 31, 2017.

http://nfidcanada.ca/research/

According to the web site, the French version should be available shortly.