From: "Office of Research Services" <ors@sfu.ca>
To: sshrc-list@sfu.ca
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2016 2:29:23 PM
Subject: REMINDER: RSVP: SSHRC Insight Development Grants Workshop

**Reminder**
The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are passing on to our list members:

SFU faculty members planning to apply to the next SSHRC Insight Development Grants (IDG) competition (deadline: February 3, 2017) are invited to attend a workshop:

DATE:  30 NOV 2016 (Wednesday)
TIME:  10 am - 12 noon
LOCATION:  AQ 6106

To help you write a competitive application, Grants Facilitators Barbara Burkhardt and Beverly Neufeld will take participants through the IDG application process.

Thank you.

--

Ms. Ash Lalani B.Sc., MBA

Office of Research Services