2017 SSHRC Insight Development Grants application instructions

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

******

Instructions for the Insight Development Grants (IDG) application can be found within the application form.

However, SSHRC has created the attached PDF document to assist applicants who wish to consult the instructions offline.

Thank you.

SSHRC