Queen Elizabeth Scholarship 2017 call for proposals

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Please see attached a call for proposals for the third round of funding for the Queen Elizabeth Scholarship (QES) program. This call offers funding for Canadians to do international internships as well as to fund incoming international students for both long term and short term studies/research.

Canadian universities are invited to submit multi-year project proposals seeking funding of up to $300 thousand CAD for projects of up to four years. Approximately $6 million CAD will be available through this competition.

The deadline for submission is October 18th at 11:59 EST. Only one proposal per university can be submitted. SFU's submission will be coordinated by SFU's International Community Engagement office. If you are interested in putting forward a proposal, please send your _expression_ of interest to Mig Alphonso, Coordinator, International Community Engagement (malphons@sfu.ca) by Monday, September 11th.