CSUR Information Session

The Office of Research Services has received the following information which we are forwarding to our e-mail list members:

Canadian Society for Unconventional Resources Info Session
Date: Tuesday, March 13
Time: 5:00 - 7:00 PM
Location: Saywell Hall 10061
RSVP: https://www.sfu.ca/wil/myexperience/
About: Canadian Society for Unconventional Resources is a technical society with members from industry, academia, government, regulators, consultants and financial organizations. Our mission is to be the voice of accurate scientific and technical information relating to exploration and development of Canada's unconventional oil and gas resources, and to facilitate collaborative exchange among all stakeholders. CSUR's Outreach Program aims to share this information outside our membership - at universities and in communities.

For more information, please see attached.

UNSUBSCRIBE
Please contact ors@sfu.ca