GEN: Open Source for Educational Software

"This thread is the best I have come across in all my GEN participations. I
love it." This is a quote taken from our current GEN seminar: Open Source
for Educational Software. Our discussion is revealing that we live in very
exciting times!

In just 10 days we have gathered numerous resources, explored specific
cases, and grappled with new terminology and concepts. We have also welcomed
new GEN members from Mexico, UK, France, Germany, US, and Canada!

This seminar is for everyone, and we still have many questions that only
educators can answer! Latecomers are welcome so please join us at:
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/VF_dspcnf.cgi?ci=71

Planning for Open Source II is underway. Building on the current seminar, we
will explore specific applications and implementation issues related to
TeleLearning Network of Centres of Excellence Open Source initiatives.

Check the GEN registration page for details on both Open Source seminars.
http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/PublicReg/

See you online!

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

Spread the word about GEN. Please forward this message!

This mailing list is for Global Educators' Network announcements. If you
have questions about GEN, or need help with your password, please send
e-mail to Sylvia Currie, currie@idmail.com. To unsubscribe from this list,