GEN: Notice regarding power outage

GEN Announcement
August 15, 2003

This notice is for GEN members who have attempted to contact me regarding
the current GEN
Professional Reading Group seminar, or for a password reminder to access the
GEN web site. Due
to the current power "blackout" in eastern North America, email services
have been unavailable in
the past 24 hours to customers of some of the major internet service
providers. If you require a
password or have questions regarding the "Virtual Student" Reading Group
discussion, please
resend your email to <scurrie@sfu.ca>.

Thank you for your patience!

Seminar Description:
<http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/GEN/activities/258.html>

Access the seminar directly:
<http://vu.cs.sfu.ca/vu/tlnce/cgi-bin/VG/dspcnf.cgi?ci=258>

--
Sylvia Currie, Coordinator
Global Educators' Network

Free seminars...by online educators for online educators

Spread the word about our free online seminars. Please forward this message!

This mailing list is for monthly GEN Updates and occasional announcements.