Re: [linux-security] supported distributions

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 08:17:17PM -0800, Martin Siegert wrote:

> 5) We would like to setup a Debian distribution
>    (/vol/vol0/distrib/debian/3.0). This will require significant amount
>    of time. Information from the community about how to setup such a
>    distribution would be appreciated.

Sorry, I should have been more specific:
All distributions will be NFS exported from sphinx to the campus only.
We will neither run ftp nor web servers. If Debian does not support
installation from NFS servers, we will not support it. Thus, more
precisely my question is how to setup a Debian distribution so that
it can be installed via NFS.

Cheers,
Martin

--