[linux-security] RedHat 9 support dropped; SuSE-9.1 support added

Dear linux-security subscribers:

as of Friday, Jun. 4, I have removed the RedHat 9 distribution from
sphinx. We will continue to support RedHat 7.3 on sphinx by putting
security relevant fixes in
/vol/vol0/distrib/sfu/1.0/RPMS
(or /vol/vol0/distrib/sfu/7.3/RPMS).

On Friday SuSE-9.1 became publicly available and I downloaded it
to sphinx. You find the distribution in
/vol/vol0/distrib/suse/9.1

[a personal remark: I have tested this by installing SuSE-9.1 on my
laptop. From what I can tell by now I must say that this is the best
distribution I have seen so far].

Cheers,
Martin

--