- A Generating Tree Approach to k-nonnesting Set Paritions, Poster, Computational Mathematics Day 2011, Simon Fraser University. 9 August, 2011.
- Understanding Nestings in RNA, Discrete Mathematics Seminar, Simon Fraser University. 28 June 2011.
- On k-crossings and k-nestings in permutations, Poster, Finite Power Series and Algebraic Combinatorics, San Francisco, USA. 2 August 2010.
- Crossings and Nestings in Four Combinatorial Families, Poster (2nd Place), CECM Day, Simon Fraser University. 24 July 2009.
- Nestings in Partitions, ISM Quebec Student Conference, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, 30 May 2009.
- I am interested in enumerative and bijective combinatorics. In particular, I am interested in the problem of RNA folding, and how combinatorics can be used to model its folding. Currently I am researching nestings and crossings structures that arise in various combinatorial classes.
- I am a member of the discrete math group.