[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Fwd: analytics consultant
Here it is again. Carl.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bolton, Richard <Richard.Bolton@kbm1.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 08:58
Subject: RE: analytics consultant
Dear Professor Schwarz
Thanks for posting the position on the SFU stats job notice board. I
would be grateful if you would re-post the following (a text version
of the previously attached PDF) as some applicants have had problems
finding the correct contact information for applications.
Many thanks in advance
JOB TITLE: ANALYTICS CONSULTANT I
COMPANY: KNOWLEDGEBASE MARKETING
This position provides analytical services to clients and works with
an internal team to provide direct marketing solutions. This position
represents an entry-level or new graduate analytics consulting
opportunity in the Vancouver, BC office.
Essential Functions / Responsibilities:
Perform extensive and highly sophisticated analysis of client data
using multivariate statistical techniques to build predictive models
of customer behavior and business profitability.
* Develop profiles using AmeriLINK data
* Build statistical models including trees, regression, logistic
regression and others
* Exploratory data analysis and data mining of client data
* Consult with clients and internal account teams on analytical
issues, such as predictive modeling, segmentation, experimental
design, LTV, and program evaluation
* Clearly articulate statistical methodology to technical and
* Develop reports and presentations
Skill / Knowledge / Experience Requirements:
Successful candidates will have strong mathematical or statistical
backgrounds, proven project management skills, and thrive in a team
environment of open idea exchange.
* Knowledge of database marketing, data management and analytical methods
* Demonstrated knowledge of statistical and modeling techniques
* Graduate degree in statistics, economics or marketing preferred
* Ability to relate technical issues to both technical and
* Desire and ability to learn quickly
* Experience with SAS
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Strong presentation skills
Willingness to travel up to 50%
Email your cover letter and résumé to Pamela Pace
(firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject line 'Application for
Analytics Consultant I position, Vancouver'
KnowledgeBase Marketing, a Wunderman company, is a leading provider of
innovative direct marketing solutions that enable companies to find
and grow profitable customer relationships. Offering consumer and
business data, advanced processing services, analytics and database
marketing solutions, we partner with clients to transform their
marketing efforts and deliver measurable improvement in ROI. Our
clients are national and global leaders in their industries. Visit our
website www.kbmg.com for more details.