Begin forwarded message:
Date: October 14, 2010 8:29:23 AM PDT
Subject: [cmath] Senior Methodologist - Analytics Branch, Ontario Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care
Bring your leadership, consultative and analytical skills to the
Branch of the
Ministry of Health and Long-Term Care.
As a Senior Methodologist, you will:
- provide leadership, consultative expertise, research and analysis
for the development of advanced methodologies to support ministry
business needs for high-quality information
- provide expertise in the definition and establishment of
performance indicators, targets, and benchmarks to monitor performance,
set objectives, establish accountability metrics, and make resource
- act as a technical adviser on health analytic and product
development projects to advise on the methodologies necessary to meet
Location: 1075 Bay Street, Toronto.
What we are looking for in the Senior Methodologist:
- You have knowledge of the theories, concepts, methods and
in the following areas: health economics, statistics, biostatistics,
mathematical modelling, leading analytical methods, health analytic
trends, performance indicators and research.
- You have knowledge of Ontario's health system.
- You have knowledge of training techniques and organizational
- You have system thinking skills combined with knowledge of
database, statistical and PC-based software.
- You can acquire and apply knowledge of legislative authorities
and regulations, corporate standards, policies and guidelines in the
areas of IT.
- You can acquire and apply knowledge of Ontario's health system
strategy, government directions and priorities.
Other Essential Skills:
- You have strong consultative, communication, relationship
management and partnership-building skills.
$75,163 - $97,638
Please apply online, only, at
Job ID 30652,
November 10, 2010.
Faxes are not being accepted at this time. If you need employment
accommodation, contact the Toronto Recruitment Centre at
1-866-994-8808. Only those applicants selected for an interview will be
The Ontario Public Service is an equal opportunity employer.
Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human