95 Wellington Street West
Toronto, ON M5J 2N7
is a Toronto-based financial consulting firm,
specializing in developing computer based statistical trading
Waterfront's selective hiring process considers only highly talented
individuals with a history of exceptional professional and academic
achievement, and solid real-world experience.
- Developing, testing and implementing quantitative trading models.
- Models will be based on quantitative data analysis rather than
- Research strategies in equities and other markets.
- Perform historical backtesting to determine optimal strategy
- Generate new indicator ideas.
Requirements of the Candidate include:
Compensation will include immigration and relocation assistance.
- PhD or Masters in physics, statistics, mathematics or operations
- Strong working knowledge of statistics.
- Must possess expert level C/C++ programming skills.
- Must be a strong self-starter and able to work well