We are currently hiring for a Biostatistician for our Client in Montreal:
The Biostatistician performs all statistical activities within their division and is the resource person for all statistical queries originating from internal and external clients.
This position is accountable for applying and/or providing expertise in statistical SAS programming, and data management methods and techniques. The incumbent will participate in developing clinical trial protocols, write Statistical Analysis Plans, perform statistical analyses, and generate Statistical and Clinical Study Reports. The Biostatistician will also oversee the development and implementation of data management and programming work plans, interact with internal and external clinical trial management personnel to jointly achieve clinical trial objectives and timelines.
The incumbent must have the ability to lead project teams, strong technical competence in statistics and SAS programming, as well as working level knowledge of data management are essential for the success of this position. Solid understanding of clinical drug development process and knowledge of FDA regulatory requirements and ICH/GCP guidelines is preferred.
• M.Sc. with at least 2 years experience in Statistics or Statistics/Epidemiology
• Experience in a pharmaceutical/medical environment
• Excellent English writing skills related to methods and interpretation of results in protocols, clinical study reports, abstracts and manuscripts
• Good interpretive and communication skills
• SAS 9.0 experience (PROC MIXED, PROC GENNOD, PROC LIFETEST & PROC PHREG)
• Good knowledge of sample size calculations
• English required, French an asset
Vai Jayakumar | Recruitment Consultant 200 Ronson Drive, Suite 200, Toronto, ON, M9W 5Z9, Canada t. 416 244 2402 x 2128 | toll free 888 244 8466 x 2128| f. 416 244 3058 Brunel | access to excellence project management, recruitment, and consultancy