Location: Mosaic PCN Administration Office (Sunridge Professional Centre), Calgary (NE), AB
Employee Class: Full Time (1.0 FTE)
Date Available: TBD
Rate of Pay: Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
In partnership with family physician clinics, Mosaic PCN operates four clinics and various programs. The Mosaic Evaluation Coordinator supports research and evaluation projects. This full time position is self-directed and applies advanced research knowledge and skills to the research and evaluation process. The Evaluation Coordinator contributes to the successful completion of research and evaluation projects overall. This Full Time position demands the ability to exercise excellent judgment, discretion and independent thought regarding the management and dissemination of internal and external information. They will work closely with the Director of Clinical Services to assist in Mosaic research and evaluation activities.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACTIVITIES
• Leads data collection
• Carries out preliminary analysis and draws conclusions
• Evaluates data collection methods; identifies risk or barriers to meeting data criteria
• Conducts problem analysis to identify options for improvement
• Reviews, analyzes, critiques and synthesizes literature relevant to evaluation, research and quality improvement projects
• Provides direction and context for research, evaluation and quality improvement activities
• Assists with knowledge transfer of the research findings for the purpose of raising awareness, reporting, and changing practices in Mosaic PCN programs
• Supervise, coach and coordinate work and performance of staff to ensure quality is maintained and learning opportunities provided
• Works in partnership with other organizations to conduct research and evaluation (e.g., Alberta Health Services – Calgary Zone, University of Calgary) Assists in quality improvement development at the clinic and PCN health system levels
• Bachelor degree required, preference for those with graduate degree in the health sciences and/or with a medical background
• Minimum of 3 years demonstrated experience in a similar position
• Excellent organizational, time management, analytical and project management skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team-oriented environment
• Advanced knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods with strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access and Power Point as well as other research software/statistical packages such as SAS or SPSS
• Valid driver’s license and willingness to travel to various sites within Mosaic Primary Care Network
We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resumes. Please note, only those candidates chosen to continue on through the selection process will be contacted. No phone calls please.
Office Manager, Mosaic Primary Care Network Sunridge Professional Centre #306, 2675 36th Street N.E. T1Y 6H6 P: 403.250.5059 ext 228 F: 403.250.5227 This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by phone.