Analytical Training Consultant - Toronto, ON Permanent/Full-Time
Designs, develops and delivers standard and custom advanced analytical technical training courses. Prepares and delivers mentoring services for customers, partners, and/or employees to increase their knowledge of advanced analytics and the operation and features of the company’s analytical products and solutions.
• Delivers analytical courses, mentoring services, and workshops at SAS training centers, customer sites and/or via live web.
• Designs and develops analytical training products; conducts extensive research to identify new course topics related to advanced analytics methods and how to apply the methods to specific scientific or business applications.
• Assists other analytical training consultants in workshop sessions for training courses, including advanced courses.
• Serves as subject matter experts to sales and consulting for analytical concepts, methods, and applications.
• Provides feedback to Research and Development regarding software quality issues and recommends enhancements.
• Reviews and edits documentation for the Division and other divisions as needed.
• Works with customer and other functional areas within the company to develop and contribute to the development and preparation of training materials.
• Works on special projects, which may include internal and external advanced analytical consulting projects, independently or under the direction of a more senior analytical training consultant or a project leader.
• Acquires subject matter expertise necessary to relate advanced analytical methods to specific scientific and business applications
• Develops and teaches basic and some intermediate level statistical and other analytical courses
• Assists the manager with developing analytical training curriculum
• Advanced presentation, interpersonal communication and organizational skills, including the ability to effectively communicate with users with various technical backgrounds
• Ability to travel six to ten days per month with occasional weekend travel
• Broad knowledge of training methodologies, curriculum development, and training media
• Extensive knowledge of statistics using the SAS System or comparable analytical tool
• Broad knowledge of company’s products and application areas; proficient in the use of SAS analytical products
• Ability to write and edit technical material and relate analytical concepts and applications to analytical and non- analytical SAS users
• A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
• PhD in Statistics or closely related field.
• Four years’ experience analyzing data and/or teaching, including at least three years’ experience using SAS analytical products (includes but not limited to base SAS, SAS/STAT, JMP, Enterprise Miner, and Forecast Studio).
• Public speaking or classroom teaching experience using SAS software products or solutions for advanced analytical methods.
------- Si vous préférez ne plus recevoir des messages commerciaux électroniques par SAS, veuillez-vous désabonner ici Merci. If you do not wish to receive commercial electronic messages from SAS in the future, please click here to unsubscribe. Thank you. _______________________________________________General information about the mailing list is at:http://three.pairlist.net/mailman/listinfo/d-sscIf you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch toor from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit yoursubscription page at:http://three.pairlist.net/mailman/options/d-ssc/You can also make such adjustments via email by sending a message to:firstname.lastname@example.org the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include thequotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.______________________________d-ssc mailing email@example.com://pairlist3.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/d-ssc