Please see the attachment for the details.
Tenure-track Position in Data Science and Statistics
in Department of Mathematics and Statistics
at Queen’s University
The Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Faculty of Arts and Science at Queen’s University invites applications for a Tenure-track faculty position at the rank of Assistant Professor with specialization in Data Science and Statistics with a preferred starting date of July 1, 2020.
Accomplished researchers in all areas of Data Science and Statistics are invited to apply. The main criteria for selection are academic and teaching excellence.
The successful candidate will be expected to work in an area of study that complements areas already represented within the department,
and to work in an interdisciplinary, collaborative environment.
A complete application consists of:
· a cover letter (including one of the two statements regarding Canadian citizenship / permanent resident status specified in the previous paragraph);
· a current Curriculum Vitae (including a list of publications);
· a statement of research interests;
· a statement of teaching interests and experience (including teaching outlines and evaluations if available); and,
· at least four letters of reference (one of which addresses teaching abilities and/or potential).
Application materials, with the exception of recommendation letters, should be submitted through Mathjobs.org. Recommendation letters may be uploaded directly on Mathjobs.org or sent by email to email@example.com, or mailed to: the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Jeffery Hall, 48 University Ave., Kingston, ON Canada, K7L 3N6. In order to ensure full consideration, complete applications should be received by
December 1, 2019.
The University will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant’s accessibility needs. If you require accommodation during the interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.