Here is another postdoc ad in case anyone in the stats program has relevant expertise...
Excerpted from the ad
" Drs. Erin Hennes and Sean Lane in the Department of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University invite applications for full-time postdoctoral fellow positions in advanced quantitative methods. This position is part of a five-year NIH-funded large-scale interdisciplinary project developing improved methods for statistical power analysis. Selected candidates will join a vibrant community of 25 faculty, staff, postdocs, PhD students, and undergraduates from psychology, statistics, and computer science programs at Purdue, the University of Missouri, Columbia University, Brown University, and the University of New Mexico. More information about this project can be found here. The initial appointment is for one year, with the possibility of renewal for additional years based on satisfactory performance.
• PhD (or equivalent) in Quantitative Psychology, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field conferred by the expected start date
• Substantial quantitative expertise in one or more of the following areas: statistical power analysis; general(ized) linear (mixed) models, structural equation models, and/or other modeling techniques; data simulation; optimization; programming; machine learning; software development
• Excellent academic writing ability on quantitative topics
• Familiarity with the R software environment
• Expertise in psychological research methods, meta-analysis, generalizability theory, randomized controlled trials, and/or alcohol use disorder
• Substantive research interests related to those of the PIs are helpful but not necessary: substance use, mood/personality disorders, emotion, and/or close relationships (Lane); social justice, biased information processing, political psychology, and/or intergroup relations (Hennes)
Simon Fraser University*
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
*SFU-Burnaby campus is located on unceded traditional territories of Squamish, Tsleil-Waututh, Musqueam, and Kwikwetlem Nations.
Click on this link to unsubscribe from the DIV5 list UNSUBSCRIBE
An email will automatically open with "Unsubscribe" in the subject area. Just Send the message, as is, to unsubscribe from this list.