Chiesi Group hiring Project Leader SAS, Clinical Data Management in Greater Toronto Area Metropolitan Area | LinkedIn
Chiesi Group is a research-focused international Group, able to develop and commercialise innovative pharmaceutical solutions to improve the quality of human life. We wish to maintain a high-quality entrepreneurial team characterized by self-confidence and a collaborative spirit. Chiesi is the largest global pharmaceutical group to be awarded B Corp Certification, a recognition of high social and environmental standards. It’s an achievement to be proud of, and yet it feels natural: Caring for others is at the root of health science, and it has always been at the core of our work.
At Chiesi, we firmly believe that our people are our most valuable asset. Therefore, we will strive to continuously support and satisfy development needs, paying particular attention to the quality of our working environment and collective well-being.
Chiesi Canada currently has an opening for a Project Leader SAS, Clinical Data Management position. This position contributes to SAS programming activities for all clinical and safety data systems at Chiesi. This position represents Clinical Data Management on cross functional teams and coordinates the retrieval of data via SAS for the purpose of submission of marketing activities, manuscript preparation and annual meetings. The Project Leader coordinates and participates in the preparation, validation and maintenance of SAS programs to generate SAS datasets, spreadsheets, ASCII files, data listings, tables and graphical displays of clinical trial data and safety data for Chiesi products.
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required (e.g. Statistics, Computer Science), Masters preferred
- 5-7 years of Pharmaceutical/CRO experience required
- High level of SAS experience and expertise as demonstrated in previous work
- SAS certification and/or A. Stat or P. Stat accreditation are definite assets.
- A solid understanding of the Clinical Data Management and Biostatistics processes.
- Experience cleaning and resolving data issues as well as merging data from different sources into a single integrated dataset.
- Experience in creating and maintaining a SAS programs to generate, listings and graphs.
- Understanding of systems development life-cycle model in a comprehensive SAS reporting environment.
- In depth understanding of relevant safety and efficacy ICH guidelines as well as relevant clinical trials regulations.
- In depth understanding of CDISC standards is required.
- Experience with clinical study database and safety database (e.g. Oracle Clinical) is
- Competent with computer software packages (i.e. proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Internet, Adobe Acrobat Exchange, and relational databases).
- Strong interpersonal and verbal/written communication skills.
- Demonstrated effective organizational and time-management skills. Ability to manage multiple priorities in an efficient manner.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
If you are interested in working for a globally sustainable, people focused company that is dedicated to your success, we would love to hear from you! To apply click on the following link: https://chiesicanada.humi.ca/job-board/clinical/1886
Chiesi is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Chiesi is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!