- Stay connected
- Get involved
- Our alumni
- About us
- May Convocation
- Phased Registration
- Convocation day!
- Faculty Celebrations
- Health & Safety
- Congratulations messages
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
To help us plan a safe event, there is a two-phase registration process.
PHASE 1: SAVE YOUR SEATS
OPENS FEBRUARY 17, CLOSES MARCH 3: Phase 1 will tell us how many alumni are intending on participating and will help us schedule enough ceremonies to safely accommodate everyone.
- February 17-18, alumni are sent an email with the subject line “IMPORTANT: Save your seats for in-person Convocation May 2022” from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the email, alumni are asked to fill out the “Save My Seat” form to guarantee the opportunty to officially register for their May ceremony.
The ceremony dates and times will be determined by responses in Phase 1 and will be shared in Phase 2.
PHASE 2: REGISTER FOR YOUR CEREMONY
OPENS THE WEEK OF MARCH 7, CLOSES APRIL 6: Everyone who responded in Phase 1 will receive their official ceremony invitation via email the week of March 7, 2022. This email will include:
- The date and time for their specific ceremony
- A customized link to register themselves and up to two guests
Seats are guaranteed if the alumnus registers before March 21, 2022. After this date, if seats are still available, registration will be open to all graduates until April 6, 2022.
Updates and questions
Updates about in-person Convocation will continue to be posted on the main May Convocation website as well as our Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts. If you have questions, please visit the FAQs page.
We hope you will return to cross the stage and celebrate your university accomplishments with family, friends and the university community.