- Chair's Message
- Our People
- About Archaeology/Careers
- Support Our Students
- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- HRM Professional Program
- News & Events
- Internal Resources
At the Doctoral level, the Department offers a Doctor pf Philosophy (PhD) in Archaeology. The program requires submission of a thesis and can be completed in 12 terms, but students have up to 18 terms. The program requires completion of at least 21 units that include 13 units of coursework.
- a master's degree from Simon Fraser University or its equivalent from a recognized institution (preferrably in a related field)
- a cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5/4.33 is required for to be considered for entrance awards
- submitted evidence, usually references from qualified referees, of the applicant’s ability to undertake advanced studies in the area of interest
- proof of English Language proficiency
INTERESTED IN APPLYING? YOUR FIRST STEP IS TO FIND A FACULTY MEMBER WILLING TO SUPERVISE YOUR RESEARCH PROJECT.