The Archaeology Co-operative Education Program integrates workplace learning with academic studies. Co-op is an exceptional way to acquire career-related experience and help finance your education. Students alternate academic semesters with four full-time paid work terms. Students are encouraged to apply to Co-op as early as possible in their academic career to facilitate optimal scheduling.
Why Participate in Co-op?
- Get access to a variety of paid, quality jobs (many of which are not available to non-co-op students)
- Explore a variety of jobs and employment areas during a sequence of work terms
- Develop excellent resumes and get real interview experience
- Build a network of professional contacts
- Gain a better understanding of your coursework
- Access jobs in other parts of BC, Canada, and the world, gaining broader experience
- For visa students, get access to paid off-campus Canadian work experience
For further information including admission requirements please visit: http://www.sfu.ca/coop/env/home
Coordinator, Environment Co-op
Rm. 7130 RCB 778.782.3115 email@example.com