- News & Events
- Student Life
- Programs in French
Professional Development and Services for Inservice Teachers
Resources in French, adapted to your needs
The Faculty of Education and the Office of Francophone and Francophile Affairs develop programs and provide services adapted to the needs of educational professionals in British Columbia.
If you are looking for professional development or educational activities for your students, SFU is happy to provide you with a variety of resources in French that will, hopefully, help you in your profession.
- Series of online interactive workshops: Identity and Interaction in L2 (July 2020)
- Strategies to overcome the challenges of a L2 identity, both for yourself as a teacher and for your students
- For French Immersion and Core French teachers
- Summer edition: one-week workshop in French providing a mix of pedagogy, language instruction, art and outdoor activities
- Burnaby campus
- Bursaries to help cover registration fees and travel expenses
- For Core French, French Immersion and Francophone Program teachers