for Current Graduate Students
Payroll and Student Services
Have you moved or changed your bank account? Don't forget you need to change your address in BOTH myInfo and goSFU.
Looking for T4A's? Don't forget to look in myInfo (RAships and TAships) AND goSFU (GF's and other scholarships).
- Financial Information
- Graduate Student Funding Policy
- Scholarships and Awards
- Travel and Minor Research Award (TMRA) (GA3 Application)
- Application for a Graduate Fellowship (fillable PDF)
- Graduate Fellowship Support Summary (fillable PDF, Biology)
- DGSC Confidential Form
- Annual Progress Report Forms (Biology)
Are you going to a conference or doing field research?
Talk to your supervisor about getting a Cash Advance. It's easy and although you still have to complete an expense claim and submit all your receipts when you return, at least you're not out of pocket until then. ($250 minimum)
Have you purchased things for which you need a reimbursement?
- <$50 - Complete a Petty Cash Reimburement form (available from the Biology General Office front desk).
- >$50 - Complete an Online Expense Report.
Do you need to buy something for the lab or your research project?
Check out our Payment Services, Payroll and Purchasing Information Portal for more information.