- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- BPK Co-op
- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- Careers/Professional Resources
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Graduate Degree Program
- Fall (September-December): March 27th.
- Spring (January-April): August 31st.
- Summer (May-August): January 15th.
Please indicate on the application which semester you are applying for.
Before admission into either of the thesis programs (MSc or PhD), students are encouraged to contact potential supervisors prior to submitting their application.
If you have missed the deadline for applications, please contact the Graduate Program Assistant (email@example.com) for further instructions and application possibilities.
Note: The major competition for graduate positions occurs in the Fall Semester.
BPK Graduate course descriptions are available at this link.
Please click here for important dates and deadlines.
For Graduate Specializations, please view the following links:
- Interdisciplinary Oncology Graduate Specialization (IOGS)
- Translational and Integrative Neuroscience Graduate Specialization (TRAIN)
List of BPK Graduate Courses:
BPK 801: SEMINAR ON RESEARCH IN BIOMEDICAL PHYSIOLOGY AND KINESIOLOGY (3)
BPK 805: DIRECTED STUDIES (3)
BPK 806: SPECIAL TOPICS (3)
BPK 807: SPECIAL TOPICS (3)
BPK 808: SPECIAL TOPICS (3)
BPK 811: SPECIAL TOPICS - ANATOMY (3)
BPK 812: MOLECULAR AND CELLULAR CARDIOLOGY (3)
BPK 831: CURRENT TOPICS IN THERMOPHYSIOLOGY (3)
BPK 840: HUMAN BIOMECHANICS (3)
BPK 851: RECENT ADVANCES IN EXPERIMENTAL CARCINOGENESIS (3)
BPK 870: EXPERIMENTS AND MODELS IN PHYSIOLOGY (3)
BPK 895: MSC PROPOSAL
BPK 896: PHD COMPREHENSIVE EXAMINATION
BPK 897: PHD SEMINAR
BPK 898: MSC THESIS (18)
BPK 899: PHD THESIS (18)