Payment Services, Payroll and Purchasing
Finance - Payment Services
- On-Line Cash Advance (FINS) - Employees only (use to request a Travel Advance)
- TEX On-Line Expense Report (FINS) - Employees only (non employees should use the Travel and Expense Claim form below)
- Travel and Expense Claim form - Non-Employees only (under "Payment Services")
- Employee Travel and Expense Claim form - Use only if you cannot access the TEX On-Line Expense Report.
- Supporting documentation for an Expense Claim
- "Lost Receipt" Declaration (under "Payment Services") - If you are missing a receipt, you will need to include this completed form with your expense claim.
- Cheque Requisition - Use to request a payment of less than $500 - do not use to request a Travel Advance.
- Independent Contractor Agreement (ICA)
- My Info (Payslips, T4's and T4A's)
- SFU Payroll Website Useful links and information as well as downloadable forms such as Personal Data Form, TD1, TD1BC, etc.
- When are the Stat Holidays (i.e. when is the University closed)?
- How do I request a Record of Employment (ROE) or a copy of my T4/T4A? Go to http://www.sfu.ca/finance/forms.html, click on PAYROLL, then click on "Request for Information".
If you have any questions or are looking for more information, please contact Financial Assistant Maggie Yeung.
Last Updated: February 23, 2015