Payment Services, Payroll and Purchasing

Finance - Payment Services


  • My Info (Payslips, T4's and T4A's)
  • SFU Payroll Website - Useful links and information as well as downloadable forms such as Personal Data Form, TD1, TD1BC, etc.
  • When are the Stat Holidays (i.e. when is the University closed)?
  • How do I request a Record of Employment (ROE) or a copy of my T4/T4A?  Go to, click on PAYROLL, then click on "Request for Information".

Procurement and Purchasing

If you have any questions or are looking for more information, please contact Financial Assistant Maggie Yeung.

Last Updated: January 2019