BCAK Webinar 2018
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018 – 10:00am-11:00am
- BPK Seminar Room K9624
The BCAK in association with Simon Fraser University are pleased to present the following live webinar presentation:
ICBC will be holding an informational webinar for kinesiologists on changes to the motor vehicle legislation on Tuesday, June 19th from 10:00 am to 11:00 am.
Topics will include:
The Case for Change
- Rising injury claims and associated costs, changes to accident benefits, clarification around the minor injury cap
Changes for Kinesiologists: What does it mean for you doing business with ICBC
- Technology enhancements to improve invoicing and reporting
- Clearer expectations regarding treatment outcomes
- Enhanced opportunity for direct client engagement
ICBC representatives have asked for questions you may have at this time to be provided in advance so that they can be appropriately addressed during the presentation. If you have questions at this time, please enter them through the survey link below (please limit to two questions). We will pass your questions on to ICBC to be addressed during the webinar.
*Please note that only general questions will be addressed – any questions regarding specific client treatment, service fees, and vendor issues will not be discussed. Service fees and assessment, report specifics have not yet been finalized and will be addressed at a later date.
Additional questions will be taken during the final 20 minutes of the presentation as time permits.