- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- BPK Co-op
- Careers/Professional Resources
- Degree Programs
- Admission & Transferring
- Current Students
- Financial Aid
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Going the Extra Mile - a panel discussion
How to Get the Most Out of Your BPK Courses
The Mental Wellness and Engagement Committee is putting on a panel discussion Thursday, Feb 11, 2021 at 11:30.
Want to do well in your BPK courses PLUS maintain mental wellness? Come join our panel discussion on how to do both!
Join Jim Carter (BPK 142, 407, 409 Instructor), Nadine Wicks (BPK 205, 306 and 408 Instructor), Mariam Hanna (BPK TA) and Hanna Heavenor (Recent BPK graduate) for tips and tools on how to do well in BPK courses while still maintaining mental wellness.
ICYMI, click here to view the recording of the panel