How do I share a resource to Canvas Commons?
Who can I share resources to?
- Just yourself
- My institution only or sub-account
- Share with the public (All Canvas users from all over the world)
1. Go to the course you would like to share.
2. Click Settings.
3. Click the Share to Commons button.
4.  Enter the title of the course you are adding (required)
 Enter a description (required)
 Enter a tag(s) (required)
 Enter the grade level
 Choose the subject
5. Add a thumbnail image (required)
6. Choose what type of copyright you would like to have.
7. Choose who you want to share with and click Share to Commons.
It will take up to 30 minutes for your resource to be shared.