How do I create and edit a quiz?
1. Click Quizzes in the course navigation sidebar.
2. Click the Add Quiz button.
3. Edit Quiz settings.
In the Settings tab, enter the name of your quiz . In the Rich Content Editor , introduce your quiz with formatted text, images, video, or sample math equations.
Complete the rest of the quiz settings .
4. Click Save when you are done.
How do I add questions to a quiz?
- Click the Questions tab . Manually create a new quiz question by clicking the New Question button .
2. Choose the question type and complete question.
In the question type drop-down menu, you can create the following types of quiz questions:
- Multiple Choice
- Multiple Answers
- Multiple Drop-down
- Numerical Answer
- Formula (simple formula and single variable)
- File Upload
- Text (no question)
You can link course content to create Quiz questions, such as linking a diagram image.