How do I import content from canvas commons into my course?
1. Search for the content that you want to import. See article on How do I search for content in Canvas Commons
2. From the results of the search click on the resource you want to import:
3. Click on Import into Course
4. Click on the course to start the import
You will see the following:
5. Click on the course you imported your content into to make sure it is imported.
6. Click on Settings
7. Click on Import Content into this Course (Note you are not importing the content again, you are just checking the status of the import.)
You can see the status of the import of your course.