How do I access the Speedgrader?
SpeedGrader™ allows you to save time and effort on viewing and submitting grades to student submissions. Within SpeedGrader™ you can view, score, and provide written feedback all in one place. It also provides a simple point scale or complex rubric so that you can focus on providing quality feedback. Grades are automatically transferred from SpeedGrader™ to the gradebook to save even more time from data entry.
There are two ways to locate SpeedGrader™: via  Gradebook or via  Assignments, Quizzes, or Graded Discussion.
. Locate SpeedGrader via Gradebook
1. Click on Grades in the course navigation sidebar.
2. Click the cell beneath the assignment you want to grade beside the student you want to grade
3. Click the arrow
You will see the following:
You will see speedgrader:
. Locate SpeedGrader via Assignments, Quizzes, or Graded Discussion
In this example, we will open SpeedGrader using one of the Assignments.
1. Click on Assignments link in the course navigation sidebar.
2. Click on the Assignment title to open the assignment.
3. Click on SpeedGrader link under Related Items located on the right hand side.
This option will be available for ALL graded assignments, quizzes, or discussions.