How Do I Revert Grades And View Grading History?
Grading history allows you to see who graded each assignment and revert scores for students. For quizzes, you can view historical data for any regraded quizzes. If you've changed the grade more than once, you will only see the last two scores you gave.
1. Click Grades on the side navigation.
2. Click the gear.
3. Click View Grading History.
You will see a list of the people who have graded the assignments and a summary of changes.
4. Click the assignment link with the grade you wish to revert.
You will see a list of students.
5. Hover over the grade you wish to revert to.
6. Click Revert to this grade.
The current grade will be updated.