Getting Help for C100, C200, C300 and G100 Online Courses

If you are a student in a C100, C200, C300 or G100 online course, please visit to get assistance with your course.

Note that the former Centre for Online and Distance Education (CODE) has been merged into the Centre for Educational Excellence (CEE). You can reach CEE for assistance in the following ways: