Cross Institution Panel - Software
- Cara Piperni, McGill University
- Francis Brousseau, Université Laval
- Manoj Bhakthan, Simon Fraser University
- How was your software selected? Was the decision based strictly on the needs of your office, or part of a larger (integrated) system selection?
- Describe the scope of your system, e.g. government aid administration, scholarships, institutional bursaries and other aid and award programs, etc.
- Has your institution customized or built add-ons to your software?
- Does your software have the ability to digitalize paperwork including self-service uploading of documents by students, scholarship referees, etc.?
- Does your software have the ability to match students (biographic/academic profiles) and specific awards (based on Terms of Reference criteria)?
- Does your software have the ability to provide electronic confirmation of enrolment for government financial aid?
- Can your software calculate multiple needs assessments?
- Do you have online applications?
- What kind of reporting and analytics does your software provide?
- In general, what are the top three best qualities. and the top three shortcomings of your software?
- What advice would you give to institutions embarking on a major software implementation?
join the conversation: #casfaa2016
participer à la conversation : #acrafe2016