- Events & Stories
The next cohort of the Muslim Community Fellowship will begin in August 2020, sign up to the CCMS newsletter for application updates as they become available.
- is involved in and cares about community;
- Is open to learning from others with respect and openness;
- Subscribes to the Centre for Comparative Muslim Studies’ commitment to diversity and inclusivity;
- Is between the ages of 18-35;
- Is able to attend all the retreat and session dates.
- Applications open: 27 Nov
- Applications close: 22 Dec
- Announcement of fellows: 19 Jan
- Meet and greet: 25 Jan
- Opening retreat (overnight at Camp Fircom): 8-10 Feb
- Spring Midpoint Retreat (full day at the end of term 1): 28 April
- Fall Midpoint Retreat (full day at the start of term 2): 15 Sept
- Closing celebration: 19 Dec
Fellowship sessions: downtown Vancouver from 6-9 pm, every other Thursday from 7 Feb-25 April and 19 Sept-28 Nov.
Average 10-15 hours per month
If there are any anticipated barriers to your full participation please indicate these in your application and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
The Centre for Comparative Muslim Studies is able to offer this opportunity at no cost to participants.
An optional community project that reflects the learnings of the Fellowship and aligns with the values and vision of the Centre for Comparative Muslim Studies.
If you have any questions, email the Community Engagement Coordinator at email@example.com