- About us
- Community Connect: Program Activator
- Early Learning For Families: Program Assistant
- English Conversation Circles: Conversation Facilitator
- Game On!: Program Mentor
- Media Minds: Workshop Facilitator
- Mentoring with Math: Math Mentor
- Pathways to Education: Youth Engagement Facilitator
- Racing Readers: Lead Volunteer
- Racing Readers: Program Volunteer
- Youth Leadership Development Program: Assistant Facilitator
- Youth Integration Program: Facilitator Assistant
Programs & activities
- Bundle Up Campaign
- Central City Learning Garden
- Community Connect Program
- Early Learning Program
- English Conversation Circles
- Game On!
- Halloween Trick-Or-Treat Outreach
- Inclusive City Cafe
- Learning Buddies
- Media Minds
- Mentoring with Math
- Pathways to Education
- Plenty of Threads
- Racing Readers
- Science Alive
- TD Bank Panel Event
- Tutoring, Homework and English Support
- YMCA Youth Leadership Development Program
- Y Mind - Youth Mindfulness Program
- Youth Integration Program
- Contact us
- Apply now!
Halloween Trick-Or-Treat Outreach
On Halloween, the SFU Surrey - TD CEC invites local elementary schools (AHP Matthew Elementary, Old Yale Road Elementary, Betty Huff Elementary) to bring their students to “trick-or-treat” at decorated departments at the SFU Surrey campus. Current SFU Surrey students act as tour guides. This fun, interactive event introduces young children to a university setting while providing them the opportunity to take part in a traditional activity in a safe environment. We have over 500 students from K-7 participate with their teachers each Fall.
Want to volunteer? We'll be recruiting soon!
If you are interested in being a tour guide for this opportunity, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief summary of yourself: name, program, whether you are an SFU student (student number) or alumni, any relevant previous experience or training, and your contact information (email and phone number).