- About us
- Community Connect: Program Activator
- Early Learning For Families: Program Assistant
- English Conversation Circles: Conversation Facilitator
- Game On!: Program Mentor
- Media Minds: Workshop Facilitator
- Mentoring with Math: Math Mentor
- Pathways to Education: Youth Engagement Facilitator
- Racing Readers: Lead Volunteer
- Racing Readers: Program Volunteer
- Youth Leadership Development Program: Assistant Facilitator
- Youth Integration Program: Facilitator Assistant
Programs & activities
- Bundle Up Campaign
- Central City Learning Garden
- Community Connect Program
- Early Learning Program
- English Conversation Circles
- Game On!
- Halloween Trick-Or-Treat Outreach
- Inclusive City Cafe
- Learning Buddies
- Media Minds
- Mentoring with Math
- Pathways to Education
- Plenty of Threads
- Racing Readers
- Science Alive
- TD Bank Panel Event
- Tutoring, Homework and English Support
- YMCA Youth Leadership Development Program
- Y Mind - Youth Mindfulness Program
- Youth Integration Program
- Contact us
- Apply now!
Youth Integration Program
The DIVERSEcity Youth Integration Program is designed for youth between the ages of 13-18. The course provides training in essential development areas such as cross-cultural communication, resume building and interview skills, volunteer experience and leadership workshops, as well as recreational activities and field trips. Guest speakers and staff deliver interactive workshops geared towards the settlement needs of youth. Participants develop essential skills, gain knowledge of life in Canada, practice official languages skills, make friends, and gain knowledge of local resources for youth.
The program will be held at the SFU Surrey - TD CEC location in City Centre Library, room 401 on Friday evenings from 5pm-8pm. For more information, please contact 604-309-9955 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in volunteering?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send an email to email@example.com with a breif summary of yourself; name, program, whether you are an SFU student, or alumni, and any relevant previous experience or training.