- About us
- Get involved
Programs & events
- BC Newcomer After-School Programs (virtual & on-site)
- Bridge Program
- Central City Learning Garden (on-site)
- CommuniCreate (virtual)
- Connect Through Homework & Reading (virtual)
- DIVERSEYouth Expressions (virtual)
- DY Youth Mentoring Cafes (virtual)
- English Conversation Groups (virtual)
- Learning Buddies (virtual-summer only)
- LINC Language for Newcomers (virtual)
- Media Minds (virtual)
- Mentoring with Math (virtual)
- Racing Readers (virtual)
- Red Fox Youth Cafes (virtual)
- Science Alive (virtual-summer only)
- Tutoring, Homework and English Support (virtual)
- YMCA Youth Leadership Development Program
- Pathways to Education
- Suspended programs
- Active programs
- Volunteer Training Program
- Blog & News
- Contact us
- Volunteer now
DIVERSEYouth Expressions (virtual)
Helping newcomer youth gain confidence and build the skills they need to thrive in Canada!
The SFU Surrey TD-Community Engagement Centre collaborates with DIVERSEcity Community Resources Society to offer the DIVERSEyouth program.
DIVERSEyouth is a fun youth group, meeting place, leadership development program for newcomer youth ages 13-24. Through workshops and group activities, these youth build relationships, self-confidence, and develop skills like cross-cultural /intergenerational communication, leadership, employment readiness and community awareness.
DIVERSEyouth programming has moved into virtual format during the Covid-19 outbreak.
The program currently runs on Tuesdays and Fridays from 3 to 4 pm.
Are you an SFU student interested in volunteering for this program?
Contact Trisha Dulku at email@example.com for more information!
- Apply for current volunteer/work positions
- Join the Community Engagement Volunteer training program
- Subscribe to our email newsletter
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in our programs & events?
Partner with us:
- For partnership, please contact Trisha Dulku or call 604-715-6457