- Public Lectures
- Program Highlights
- Reconciliation, Fisheries, and Governance: Vanessa Scott and the Broughton Agreement
- Fostering innovation and collaboration in Northern BC through “Ideas to Market”
- SFU Grad is Making Local Economy Her Business
- Social Innovation Challenge Winner Rolls out Third Wheel
- LEAP! Learning Tools: Revenue streams with Chris Nichols
- Transformative Storytelling
- CED Stories and Research
- Contact us
Read stories written about and by our alumni from our CED Certificate and LEAP! programs. If you are an alum and interested in having your initiative featured on our website, contact us and we will share your story!
Share your feedback on the Certificate Program!
We're gathering insight on the Program to help us continue to offer quality, affordable education for years to come. Can you help us?
Take the 10-minute survey here. Thank you!
August 25, 2020
When you meet Graham Stanley (SFU CED ’10), general manager of Community Futures Stuart-Nechako,...
In 2018 a landmark agreement was finalized between First Nations, the salmon farming industry, and...
July 05, 2017
Stephanie Jackman graduated SFU’s Certificate Program for Community Economic Development in 2014....
June 16, 2017
Donna is director of operations at Momentum in Calgary, a CED organization offering programming in...
December 27, 2016
Chris Nichols is a founding member of Wood Shop Co-op, a workers co-operative in Vancouver who make...
F T I