- Program Highlights
- Reconciliation, Fisheries, and Governance: Vanessa Scott and the Broughton Agreement
- Fostering innovation and collaboration in Northern BC through “Ideas to Market”
- SFU Grad is Making Local Economy Her Business
- Social Innovation Challenge Winner Rolls out Third Wheel
- LEAP! Learning Tools: Revenue streams with Chris Nichols
- Transformative Storytelling
- CED Stories and Research
- Contact us
- Support Our Programs
LEAP! Learning Tools: Revenue streams with Chris Nichols
Chris Nichols is a founding member of Wood Shop Co-op, a workers co-operative in Vancouver who make and sell upcycled wood products.
Chris explains how Wood Shop has developed different revenue streams to keep their business financially stable.
He also talks about the special relationship a social purpose business has with its customers, who are attracted both by the products and by the business ethics.
This video is part of the curriculum of LEAP!, an eight week accelerator program for brand new start-up social entrepreneurs in rural B.C. LEAP! (Local Entrepreneurship Accelerator Program) is delivered by SFU Community Economic Development in partnership with local organizations.
To find our more about inviting LEAP! To your community, contact us.