- Public Lectures
- Public Lecture Tues, Sep 27
- Info Sessions August 2022
- Alumni give us your feedback
- Public Lecture Wed, July 27
- Public Lecture Mon, June 20
- Public Lecture Wed, June 15
- Public Lecture Wed, May 25
- Public Lecture Wed, April 20
- Public Lecture March 23
- New Director!
- Public Lecture February 9
- January Newsletter
- SFU Contributes $200,000 Towards Economic Reconciliation; Hires Sxwpilemaát Siyám of the Squamish Nation
- Sponsored Tuition Tides Canada
- Sponsored Tuition 2018 - Pipeline Communities
- Welcome, 2017 SFU CED Cohort!
- SFU CED at EconoUs
- Meet the $12,500 Social Innovation Challenge Winners
- Celebrating Success and Building Solutions Together with Hopeful Economics
- VIDEO: The SFU CED Program Takes You to that Next Level
- SFU Talks CED and Reconciliation
- CED Certificate Program: Changes and Applications for Fall 2020
- Covid-19 Recovery: SFU CED Resources and Supports
- Thank You 2020
- Alumni Stories
- Transformative Storytelling
- CED Stories and Research
- Program Highlights
- Contact us
- Support Our Programs
Public Lecture June 15: All welcome!
WISH YOUR DOWNTOWN WAS THRIVING?
Find out how Banff has transformed its walkability
Wednesday, June 15 12:00pm PDT - 1:00pm PDT (online)
Join us and the Town of Banff's Planning & Development Director, Darren Enns, as he shares wise practices and lessons for your community. He'll discuss the pedestrian-priority Bear Street Shared Street, the popular Roam Transit system, the new Nancy Pauw Pedestrian Bridge installation. Come find out how you can move people safely, just like in Canada's favourite National Park!