- SFU Contributes $200,000 Towards Economic Reconciliation; Hires Sxwpilemaát Siyám of the Squamish Nation
- Sponsored Tuition Tides Canada
- Sponsored Tuition 2018 - Pipeline Communities
- Welcome, 2017 SFU CED Cohort!
- SFU CED at EconoUs
- Meet the $12,500 Social Innovation Challenge Winners
- Celebrating Success and Building Solutions Together with Hopeful Economics
- VIDEO: The SFU CED Program Takes You to that Next Level
- SFU Talks CED and Reconciliation
- CED Certificate Program: Changes and Applications for Fall 2020
- Covid-19 Recovery: SFU CED Resources and Supports
- Thank You 2020
- Instructor and Consultant Positions at SFU CED: Deadline Feb 15th!
- Alumni Stories
- Transformative Storytelling
- CED Stories and Research
- Program Highlights
- Contact us
- Support Our Programs
SFU CED at EconoUs
SFU CED will be on the road September 13-15 in Calgary at the EconoUs 2017 conference. SFU’s Community Economic Development program director, Wes Regan, will be presenting on municipal supports for economic development at 2:30pm on the 14th. Jeremy Stone, SFU’s new coordinator for professional programs will be on hand in the exhibition hall answering questions about CED programming, talking shop about community economic transformation, and raffling off event tickets and prizes. If you’re at the conference stop by and check us out!
Additionally, we’ll be sponsoring and supporting events for SFU CED alumni. For more information email Jeremy at email@example.com.
EconoUs is an annual national community economic development conference initiated by the Canadian Community Economic Development Network. This year, its host partners are Thrive/Momentum, REAP, Calgary Economic Development, Mount Royal University and the Calgary Regional Partnership. More than 350 community leaders from coast to coast are expected to attend.
In addition to the workshops and plenary sessions there will be tours, local food, beverages and music.
For more information about Econous2017 or to get your tickets, visit the website.