- SFU Contributes $200,000 Towards Economic Reconciliation; Hires Sxwpilemaát Siyám of the Squamish Nation
- Sponsored Tuition Tides Canada
- Sponsored Tuition 2018 - Pipeline Communities
- Welcome, 2017 SFU CED Cohort!
- SFU CED at EconoUs
- Meet the $12,500 Social Innovation Challenge Winners
- Celebrating Success and Building Solutions Together with Hopeful Economics
- VIDEO: The SFU CED Program Takes You to that Next Level
- SFU Talks CED and Reconciliation
- CED Certificate Program: Changes and Applications for Fall 2020
- Covid-19 Recovery: SFU CED Resources and Supports
- Thank You 2020
- Alumni Stories
- Transformative Storytelling
- CED Stories and Research
- Program Highlights
- Contact us
- Support Our Programs
VIDEO: The SFU CED Program Takes You to that Next Level
When our students all came together in May for the final residency of the 2015/16 Certificate Program for Community Economic Development, we decided to make a film.
Hear what our students have to say about our program in their own words.
Applications Now Open
We are looking for candidates for the 2016/17 Certificate Program for Community Economic Development. The next program runs from September 2016 to May 2017 and applications are being accepted until June 30, 2016.
About the program
We offer a hands-on learning environment and a unique opportunity to grow your professional networks.
The program is part-time over eights months. There are 2 one-week residencies in Vancouver, with the rest of the program delivered in a live, interactive, online classroom.
About our students
Every year, we have a wide mix of students from across the province: community builders, social workers, social entrepreneurs, communicators, community economic developers and other movers and shakers of all different stripes.
When selecting our cohort, attitude and experience matter most. We are seeking applicants who want to make positive change in their communities. If this sounds like you, then the CED program is the place for you.