- Public Lectures
- Public Lecture Wed, May 25
- Public Lecture Wed, April 20
- Public Lecture March 23
- New Director!
- Public Lecture February 9
- January Newsletter
- SFU Contributes $200,000 Towards Economic Reconciliation; Hires Sxwpilemaát Siyám of the Squamish Nation
- Sponsored Tuition Tides Canada
- Sponsored Tuition 2018 - Pipeline Communities
- Welcome, 2017 SFU CED Cohort!
- SFU CED at EconoUs
- Meet the $12,500 Social Innovation Challenge Winners
- Celebrating Success and Building Solutions Together with Hopeful Economics
- VIDEO: The SFU CED Program Takes You to that Next Level
- SFU Talks CED and Reconciliation
- CED Certificate Program: Changes and Applications for Fall 2020
- Covid-19 Recovery: SFU CED Resources and Supports
- Thank You 2020
- Alumni Stories
- Transformative Storytelling
- CED Stories and Research
- Program Highlights
- Contact us
- Support Our Programs
Sponsored Tuition Tides Canada
We are pleased to announce that Tides Canada has renewed their support for the SFU CED program with three $3,000 bursaries for 2019. These bursaries are for tuition only and are targeted to applicants from communities in the Great Bear Rainforest. Please note that full tuition is $4995, so students are responsible for the balance of the tuition and the application fee.
We are strongly encouraging Indigenous applicants from this region to apply, although we will accept applications from anyone who is interested.
To apply, simply visit our application page and start the process. In the section of the application that reads "What else should we know about you? What can help us make a decision about your application?" please identify that you are interested in the bursary.