- CERi Programs
- Ethics of CER
- CER Network
- Upcoming Events
- Walk With Me: Story Walk and Sharing Circle
- Community-Engaged Climate Research Idea Jam
- Where Do We Go From Here? Mapping Climate Justice Frontlines
- Graduate Research Conversation on Journalism and Democracy in Non-Western Contexts, with Bruce Mutsvairo, Utrecht University
- Community Event: The Struggle for Democracy
- Digital Democracy and Identity Transformations
- Participedia-CERi Summer School
- The Tenant Class: a talk and Q&A with author Ricardo Tranjan
- Restorative Justice and Democracy in Education
- From Ideas to Impact: Opportunities for Community-Engaged Research in FASS
- What is the responsibility of Canadian media in the climate emergency?
- How can we do Community-Engaged Research well during a Health Crisis?
Where Do We Go From Here? Mapping Climate Justice Frontlines
What are the frontlines of climate justice in the Vancouver area, and how is climate change embedded in other systemic crises and oppressions? What are the bridges that need to be built locally - among people, movements, and issues - in order to ensure that justice is centered in all climate action?
Join us for a discussion among the Climate Justice Study Collective, a group of community leaders, organizers, youth activists, and Indigenous Elders from the Greater Vancouver area who have shared their thinking on these questions over the past five months.
The discussion will be moderated by UBC Professors Naomi Klein and Rafi Arefin.