- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Research Awards & Scholarships
- Faculty & Staff
- Employment Opportunities
- Information for Department Members
- Room Bookings
- News & Events
- Contact Us
Spring 2021 Graduate Oral Presentation Competition Winners
Congratulations to the winners of the Spring 2021 Graduate Oral Presentation Competition!
A Message from Dr. Tim Storr, Graduate Program Chair:
Please join me in thanking Nathalie for organizing another great online departmental event! I would also like to thank the graduate student presenters, faculty judges, and audience for their participation in the oral competition.
Based on the quality of the presentations, the DGSC has decided to award six Travel and Minor Research Awards of $1000. It is my great pleasure to announce the 2021 Oral Competition Winners:
- Amelia Hohenadel (Holdcroft group)
- Parmissa Randhawa (Ramogida group)
- Daniel Driedger (Britton group)
- Imma Carbo-Bague (Ramogida group)
- Romain Kunert (Storr group)
- Ashna Aulakh (Plettner group)
Please join me in congratulating them for their excellent contributions!